By the look of this page, you would probably not assume that I make my living as a software and web developer, but I do. Without further adieu, here is what I have to offer at this site:
- MAME Cabinet - My arcade cabinet for running MAME and other games
- Plockout - A clone of the 1989 game "Block-Out," a 3D Falling block puzzle like Tetris
- Kite Aerial Photography - My experiences with taking pictures from kites
- Soekris Net4501 Stuff - Some software I wrote to control the error LED on the front of a Soekris Engineering Net4501 computer from Linux.
- Tuxscreen Stuff - Some of my work done on the TuxScreen StrongARM-based telephone for audio hardware, Linux kernel, PicoGUI, and VoIP
- Asterisk Software and Patches - Software patches and other things I have written to enhance, extend, or change the behavior of the "stock" distribution of the Asterisk Open Source PBX
- Xine patches - Patches I wrote a long time ago for Xine, a Linux media player. This functionality is now a part of xine and the emu10k1 driver and no longer requires my patches to make it work.
- PSPFollow - A little script for OS X that continuously scan's for a Playstation Portable (PSP) SSID and joins its network. It is intended to allow games which switch SSID's during gameplay (such as Lumines) to be playable over Xlink Kai.
- Random Stuff - Stuff that isn't categorized because I am too lazy to write anything about it.
Links to other things I have done that are hosted elsewhere:
- CYZ_RGB - I am one of the authors of CYZ_RGB, a firmware to control RGB LEDs with ATTiny and AVR microcontrollers in a comprable manner to BlinkM hardware.
- 2003 BMW M3 CarPC - I installed a computer in my car to play music and do navigation and OBD-II datalogging.
- Vending Menace - A vending machine I converted to vend beer from kegs, bottles, and cans.
- Short Bus Mobile Systems - The grand plan here is to create some sort of system for high availability communications and navigation from a vehicle. It's sort of fizzled after we bought this bus.
- Gas Log - This is a Ruben's tube designed to operate in my home fireplace.
- Couch-on-a-Couch - If you have two sofas and a big TV, you should seriously consider arranging your furniture like this.
If you have any questions about these projects or would like to contact me for any reason, please do not hesitate. I enjoy discussing my hobbies.